Omololu International School values the right of every individual to realize his or her potential through the acquisition of knowledge, skills and values in a caring and supportive environment. Omololu International School upholds the freedom of each student to think, create and discover while understanding the different socio-economic, geographic, religious and cultural backgrounds of its student body. Our school strives for excellence in a happy, inspiring and caring community, founded on integrity and respect.
We strive to increase access among Anguillians and balance a multi-cultural and international community of learners.
We promote equal opportunities for all our students irrespective of gender and of religious, socio-economic or ethnic background.
The Omololu International School is committed to provide quality education of an international standard. We aim for excellence through quality management and teaching, benefitting our students, the community and the world. We envision students who are taught to be open-minded, independent, curious and enthusiastic about life and learning, and who are imbued with a sense of service to others and the environment.
We believe Omololu International School is …
an internationally-minded school that:
- respects every individual, regardless of our differences
- has a curriculum that reflects global thinking while keeping in mind the perspective of the local community
- regards the different socio-economic, geographic, religious and cultural backgrounds of its student body as a cause for celebration
- provides a language-rich environment and encourages students to study two extra languages besides the instructional language of English
- promotes active service to the wider community socially and environmentally
an open, inclusive community that:
- treats everyone with fairness
- listens to and treats with respect those with different points of view
- makes decisions after conducting open-minded consultation and seeking consensus
- establishes community spirit through responsibility and accountability
- empowers its members to be proactive
- encourages parents, students and teachers to work together
a school without walls that:
- is open to the outside world locally and globally
- encourages and supports innovation and sustainability
- gives rein to the creativity and imagination of its members
- encourages the use of modern technology in communication and the delivery of the curriculum
- is a community in which all of its members see themselves as learners
- equips its members (teachers, students and parents) with mindsets and skill sets to successfully navigate and seize opportunities in the changing world they live in
a school, meeting the individual needs of its students that:
- adapts to different learning styles, interests and aptitudes
- instills developing pride in oneself as an individual and a member of a community, self confidence and self esteem
- has high expectations in all areas