Omololu International School Offers Scholarships to Interested Families
Deadline for Applications: July 31th, 2014
The Board of Directors of Omololu International School (OIS) is pleased to announce that partial scholarships for the 2014–2015 school year are now available to interested families. One of the key cornerstone values of OIS has been to offer a quality, holistic education that is accessible to a wide cross-section of families in Anguilla, and the availability of funds through this scholarship program will further facilitate this community building goal.
Scholarship Program Terms and Criteria
The OIS Scholarship Program is restricted to providing partial scholarship assistance to students who are already registered at OIS and to new students. The recipients and the amount of the scholarship shall be selected by an independent scholarship committee.
To be eligible for the OIS scholarship, parents of potential recipients must meet the following conditions and criteria:
- Demonstrate sufficient financial need to receive scholarship assistance.
- Demonstrate sufficient financial resources to pay the balance of the tuition fee and the annual registration fee.
- Commit themselves to be actively involved in fundraisers geared towards generating funds for the Scholarship Program.
- Scholarship funding can be requested by filling out the application and financial affidavit form (available from the OIS office). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The information provided by parents is strictly confidential.
- Deadline for application is July 31st 2014.
Additional information regarding OIS and the Scholarship Program:
The OIS annual fee structure of the 2014-2015 school year is as follows:
- US$ 2,550 for the Pre-School Program; US$ 5,100 for Pre-K and Kindergarten; and US$ 6,100 for Grades 1-6.
- Partial scholarships for 2014-2015 school year will be given up to a maximum amount of US$ 2,000 per year for students enrolling in Grades 1-6; US$ 1,100 to Pre-K/Kindergarten students; and US$ 300 for Pre-School students.
- The scholarship fund committee will determine the final amount, if any, per each individual application.
- The Registration Fee of US$ 350 (Pre-School/Pre-K/Kindergarten) and US$ 600 (Grades 1- 6) will be required as an annual non-refundable fee to be paid before enrollment. This registration fee is not covered by the scholarship program.
- Students currently receiving scholarship assistance are eligible to apply for the upcoming school year.
If you have interest in learning more or applying for a scholarship, kindly call us at 497-5430 or email us at [email protected]. We invite you to visit our website www.omololuschool.org, follow us on Facebook or join our mailing list.
OIS embraces an international education while striving to build the holistic development of the child, with the ultimate goal of nurturing enlightened, responsible and empowered global citizens.