- Complete Application Forms (Registration, Health, Parental Involvement)
- A copy of your child/children’s birth certificate or equivalent and passport outlining Immigrant status. Your child’s immigration status must be regularized prior to entry into school.
- 2 passport pictures
- Official School Records (last 3 years where applicable)
- Copy of Vaccination booklet/Immunization Records
- Payment of US$500.00 (Primary) or US$250.00 (Pre-School) Non-refundable Registration Fee
- Tuition fee payment for
- Term Fees
- Whole school year 2013/2014
- Monthly payment plan
To register please print, complete and submit our registration form
Transferring from another school to Omololu International School
Students transferring to Omololu International School from another school must present a recent report card from the previous school attended. Kindly include any other pertinent documents to facilitate registration and placement of students.
Non National/Caricom Students are required to have their Immigration Status regularized prior to entering the school. Please see Department of Immigration for more information.
Please, call us at 497-5430 or email at [email protected]g for details.